Again Red October, because of we are near the 7th November.
Old Soviet Union, and New also, because she's never dead.
The people of Urss before the military coup of 1991 voted with a victory of 70% for the surviving of the Soviet Union.
But Eltsin used the military coup for his own project, and during the his dictatorship(she was also alcoholist and neurological disordered) in 1993 the Parliament Parliament invalidates Yeltsin's presidency, Eltsin did his own coup d'etat against the Parliament and against the Suprem Soviet of Russia, the last soviet governative force.
Officially 187 had died in the conflict and 437 had been wounded, among them some Eltsin soldiers, but the real number is unknown, probably more of 2.000 died during hunting of soviet loyalists.
Now the Communist Party of the Russian Federation is the main opposition force of the nationalist right-wing Putin and his puppet Medvedev.
The Party took the 17% but at real it was al least the 30%,
Western and indipendent media portrayed Russia's presidential election as nothing but a farce. The claims of rigging the election were not supported by the various international election monitoring organizations in attendance.
The outcome of this poll was predetermined..
The Urss is legally existing into the:
The Union of Communist Parties Communist Party of the Soviet Union
* Communist Party of the Russian Federation
* Communist Party of Ukraine
* Communist Party of Belarus
* Communist Party of Kazakhstan
* United Communist Party of Georgia
* Communist Party of South Ossetia
* Azerbaijan Communist Party
* Communist Party of Lithuania (banned in Lithuania)
* Party of Communists of the Republic of Moldova
* Party of Communists of Kyrgyzstan
* Armenian Communist Party
But there is also a second Party, that was lead by Oleg Shenin until his death that is with a more orthodox guide-line but is litter.
Communist Party of the Soviet Union
* Russian Communist Workers' Party Revolutionary Party of Communists
* New Communist Party of Georgia
* Communist Party of Abkhazia
* Azerbaijan Communist Party (on Platform of Marxism-Leninism)
* Union of Communists of Latvia (banned)
* Communist Party of Pridnestrovie
* Communist Party of Kyrgyzstan
* Communist Party of Tajikistan
* Communist Party of Estonia (banned in Estonia)
There are also other leftist groups, like the formed by young members of the Vanguard of Red Youth. But i've read that they are an agressive group.
In the rest of the World NONE speak about these organisations and their dreams..